Experiencing an issue with your alarm, access control, camera or intercom system?
You can book a technician on our website in just a few easy steps, just click the button below and follow the prompts.
Monitoring your alarm system enables you to not only be contacted if an intrusion should occur, but also allows us to be proactive about any faults you may experience. Contact us today to have your alarm system connected to a monitoring centre!
Want to access security advice, product demonstrations, tutorials and more? Check out our guides
OUR RECENT GUIDES
- Safedials & Monitoring Your Alarm SystemThe Safedial Wireless Communicator started as a backup for your telephone lines, or an alternative if a site did not have a phoneline. We now use this as a primary communication path.
- Your Security Systems During FloodingAll your security systems, including alarms, access control, cameras, and intercoms, can fail when you are experiencing flooding. Here you can find answers to common questions about your security during a flood.
- How you can avoid a holiday robberyThis year is finally reaching its end and many are all-to-ready to embrace a holiday mode. This means empty offices, homes full of expensive presents, and busy venues as people celebrate christmas parties and buy last minute gifts. It also means the busiest week of the year for break-ins and theft.
- ICT Protege WXProtege WX is a security system by ICT. It requires no software, and is a simple system to set up and use. Here at Access Alarms we have installed many of these systems, and love this product. This post and video will explain why, and show you how to use this system.
- Install Hik-connect on your Android phone in 7 stepsNow that you have purchased a Hikvision system from us, you can set up this up on your phone through the Hik-connect application. Watch this video, or follow the steps below to learn how to set up the app on an Android Smartphone.
- What happens to your alarm system during a storm?Storm Season In Brisbane The storm season in Brisbane is generally throughout the Summer months of December-February. As seen this…
- Electronic Strike InstallationIn this video you can watch one our technicians installing an electronic strike on a door frame.
- Our Alarm System at Access AlarmsThis video is a quick demonstration of how we use the alarm system at our Access Alarms office.